I haven't blogged since January 6th.
*sigh*
One reason is that any time I'm not working or at school, I actually try to sleep and eat and do homework and have a hint of a life. That last one was really more for making-a-point's-sake. The truth is, ladies and gents, I haven't much to write about. Nothing has changed. I work every day that I'm not at school, and I'm pretty much always tired. I spend about seventy percent of nights out of the week alone. I haven't been sad, I haven't been ecstatic. The rain is weighing me down, but the people I love lift me up (as well as the new spring clothes that are making their way back on shelves). Luckily for all of us, I start my new 2-3 days a week work schedule SUNDAY. Eeeee! That means 2-3 WHOLE DAYS to do whatever the heck I want. That's right. New bedding? Here I come. Learn how to iron? Why not?
Like I said, the "having a hint of a life" part was really just theatrics.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment