I'm having a hard time. One and a half years ago when I started this blog, I was living in Buckhead with my guy, working full-time at a boutique, and successfully grieving the death of my father - I was trying to get back to normal. Now here I am, a full time student, a parttime nanny, and a parttime writer. I am lost, I am confused, but mostly - I. Am. Exhausted. I don't know where to live, I don't know where to go to school, I don't know what I want or if I can afford what I choose. Every time I get to the point where I'm excited about my future, someone throws me a curve ball. I would just like to get a hit every now and then.
Reading over my blogs, starting from August of 2009, I see myself getting more and more angry and less and less excited. What is going on with me? And how the heck do you get out a funk like this?
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment