Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funk

I need purpose that exceeds graduating from college.
I need company that is not Will & Grace and friends who are not Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Chandler, Monica, and Joey.
I need to have a roommate who actually lives with me.
I need to be close to my family and friends, but not be smothered by the city of my past.
I need to check my facebook way less often.
I need to do something good, something worth while.
I need a job that will contribute to my future.
I need a haircut.
I need to practice yoga, and not practice oreos.
I need to not sit at home every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights by myself doing homework and cleaning and watching re-runs.
I need a life - and not only 20% of the time.
I need health. And intelligence. And relevance.

And I can't find these things.
Where am I, and what am I doing?

Forgive me for today, and pray that this funk is gone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment