I've noticed a lot of my recent blogs have been sad. But I'm not sad, scout's honor.
And besides this crazy, unpredictable, giving-me-whip-lash weather, I'm insanely happy. I go to school, I do school work, and I get good grades. I go to work, I play best friend to everyone who walks in my store, and I get good money. I go to my hometown, I'm so in love I can hardly stand it, and I receive love back.
No, I don't live in a vacation spot. I don't have sunsets over crystal blue waters, or sunrises over snow-capped mountaintops.
No, I don't have lots of cash. I don't get to buy all the things I'd love to have, or go all the places I'd like to go.
No, I don't have a surplus of friends. I don't go to many parties, or post a lot of pictures on facebook.
But do you know what I do have?
I have my own apartment - My own apartment that looks like it was decorated by a blind hippie, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I have enough money - Money that I worked my ass off for, and that I know I deserve... so when I treat myself, it's even more rewarding.
I have a family - a family that is so outrageously supportive and amazing that I couldn't have hand-picked them any better.
I have moments.
I have sweet memories.
I have intelligence.
I have strength.
Most importantly, I have love.
And I love having love.
What else could a person need?
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment