You are getting married in fall. A gorgeous time for a courageous commitment.
I wish you a beautiful wedding, one filled with red flowers and true love.
I hope that your hair falls just right, your makeup stays put, and you walk steadily down the aisle.
I hope that your dress glows as much as your smile will.
I hope that he is sharp as a tack, and steady as a board.
I hope that everyone cries with happiness, and I hope that there will be a sense of calmness that fills the church and brings everyone peace and joy.
I hope that you say "We do" with all of the guarantee in the world.
I hope that the look you find in each other's eyes is drenched with passion, honesty, and bravery... three things that I pray you see for years to come, not only directed towards each other - but towards your precious apple-baby.
I love you, your fiance, and your child.
And I wish you all a lifetime of happiness.
Congratulations, love.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well geez..this one made me tear up a little.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete