Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What Dishes?

As I sit on my oddly trendy, white couch I wonder if I have created this blog simply to avoid the dishes that the dish-fairies have yet to handwash and put away. Then I realize that this will be a beautiful outlet, one that allows me to join the rest of this technological generation and share the life that I couldn't love more.
I am a young, young, woman on a path yet to be named, looking for something yet to be discovered. Beautiful, isn't it?... This life that I'm living is (as far as I know) my only shot, and I can't say that I'm too terribly dissappointed yet.
I still absolutely love the smell of shoe stores and coffee, still dance with happy, hoppy feet, and still open my arms as wide as they go when I walk outside in the morning. I still kiss my guy as soon as I open my eyes in great despite of morning breath, I still laugh a hearty laugh at the re-runs of Will & Grace that I have memorized, and I still appreciate the beauty of the girls that I am super jealous of.

And especially because of that last one, I think I'm doing alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment