I am sorry I've been so absent from you, but your sad, sad sky cried my apartment away. I've spent the last week working nonstop, trying to figure out where to lay my head, and boxing up my smelly stuff. Not to mention, my precious Lu ate the battery to my computer, and the charger broke. Humph. I'm in bad shape, world. Times like these remind me how stinking grateful I should be.
Grateful that I had an apartment to lose, and an apartment to gain.
Grateful that I have a job to bust my ass at.
Grateful that I can (eventually) afford a new everything for my computer.
Grateful that I have a sweet companion in Lu, even though she gets hungry way too easily.
Grateful that I had someone to lose everything with, and still be very much in love.
I'll be back soon, dear sweet world, so please check back with me.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment